Monday 20 October 2014

Autumn 2014

                                   Long jacket/Casaco comprido - Zara aw14; Spider brooch/Broche aranhas - Uterque aw 14; Striped T-Shirt/ T-shirt riscas and Boots/Botins fivelas - Massimo Dutti aw 14;


While I'm developing a couple of projects that can't be unveiled for now, there's some time to share some of my Autumn inspirations for this year (or for now, while the air is cold and the sun is still very present and warm). 
Now that I realize the overall brands of my online choices, I promise next time I'll try to avoid a complete outfit from Inditex

Enquanto trabalho em alguns projectos que não posso, para já, desvendar, dedico (em modo de pausa) algum tempo para ilustrar algumas das minhas selecções para este Outono (onde o tempo apesar de fresco, se mantém ainda bastante soalheiro - em Istanbul pelo menos!).   
Fica aqui prometida uma futura proposta bem menos carregada de Inditex!!



Pin It!

No comments: